Immersive experiences that feel like real life
TeamXp is a first-person interactive experience that plunges you into an immersive scenario. You see the consequences of every decision and interaction in real-time and must answer emails, give commands and prioritise tasks – just as you would in real life.
TeamXp works through simulated social media, email, phone calls, and instant messaging which is presented in a secure, private web application on mobiles, tablets, and laptops. You create scenarios yourself – through a simple drag and drop interface – so you can test employees on specific threats to your business.
The 30-day trial includes a complete version of TeamXp after which time the pro features will be disabled. Any scenario you develop during the trial is yours to use after you upgrade to a paid version.
You can use the trial to:
– see for yourself how easy to use TeamXp really is
– build interactive scenarios for crisis simulations, business continuity testing, leadership development, recruitment and more
– build a fully-working exercise to demonstrate to potential customers and decision-makers
You’ll need to upgrade to an annual license to:
– use TeamXp for any commercial purpose
– remove watermarking and TeamXp notifications
– prevent us terminating your ability to run scenarios