Immediately improve the way you write and communicate scenarios
Have you ever felt that you don’t know how to start writing a training scenario? It doesn’t matter if it’s the first time you’re trying a scenario-based approach or you’re used to working with them: it’s always helpful to work with a proven methodology to save time and effort.
The Essential Crisis Scenario-writing Kit consists of two parts: Crisis Scenario Canvas, a practical interactive worksheet that helps you design your scenario in minutes AND Writing Effective Crisis Scenarios: Quick Start Guide, a step-by-step guide to understanding the foundations of a successful scenario.
1. WORKSHEET: Crisis Scenario Canvas
An interactive one-page worksheet offers a bird’s eye view of your training exercise and allows you to iterate through ideas.
The Canvas will help you to:
- Build your scenario in a more structured way
- Reflect on the core elements of any effective scenario
- Break down the job into simple sizeable tasks
2. GUIDE: Writing Effective Crisis Scenarios
Learn the best practices and creative ways to write your own training scenarios with this FREE guide: